Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
replaced.
Friday, May 22 / 8:29:00 AM

Thanks for inviting me. Thanks for just taking me out of your lives. I know I'm being a bit .. over the top on this one, but it's not working out, and it's pretty clear for me to see. Telling me that I shoulda been there, sorry but was I invited? It's like a freaking smack in the face and kick in the head. The fact that we hardly chilled over what? The past month or two, really cheesed me off. Over the stupidest reason you spit at me. You know what, I love you. I hope you see that. But sometimes, I feel like you take advantage of me, or whatever you wanna call it. But whatever you wanna label it, I don't like it. I just miss the way things used to be. I know i know, it may be my fault or whatever, but I lived up to my mistakes. I apologized. I tried to work it out. And if I'm the only one, who once again, is going to be putting all the effort into shit, then .. I think I'll just leave it out. Keep it to how it is. I'll be fine. I don't care if you apologize, or reconsile with me, about whatever, whenever, I hope that you just realize how much it's hurting me.