Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
PACQUIAO FOR THE WORLD.
Sunday, May 3 / 11:44:00 AM
Pacman♥ Oh man! Thank God I still have my voice :) I was screaming hella loud. Tugging on Lennox's shirt LMFAO. He's just like, " You're breaking my ears ... MY SHIRT ! " LMFAO oh my gosh. That was the livest time i've had in such a long time. GET THE FREAK OUT :) 2 freaking r0unds.. 2:59, That's where it's at! Damn. I was freaking scared for Pacquiao in the beginning, cause that Hutton dude looks good. Lmfao, one loss.. from Floyd Mayweather, in 10 rounds. PFT beat that Floyd.. 2 rounds :) DONNOE. Oh man. So, besides the fight.. my day was still live :) Met Isabella Jusko. Hah, exposed. You're cool :) Oh man.. BLOODDDDDD!♥ I couldn't stop pissing. Wait girl, " Where's the chapstick " ! LMFAO. oh goshh, that's too funny for life. Playing crazy 8's, speed, with Raymond was fun. LMFAO, aw I forgot to take your card with me :( It was so .. pretty. LOL :) i love yous styll.
So to top it off, you just made my livest day liver. Cause, maybe I could finally get the start i need to success. You're not even making me feel bad anymore. You're making me motivated, to do shit for myself for once. You know? It's not all about you, and you've heard this from me too many times now, So get reaaaal! Why don't you believe whatever comes out of my mouth? I kinda believe what you say.. But really.. Should I? Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe you don't trust me, And maybe you don't deserve my trust, my honesty, or anything from me anymore... Thanks. + I'm being too much of a friend to you, so don't take advantage of it.. whadup haters?
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
PACQUIAO FOR THE WORLD.
Sunday, May 3 / 11:44:00 AM
Pacman♥ Oh man! Thank God I still have my voice :) I was screaming hella loud. Tugging on Lennox's shirt LMFAO. He's just like, " You're breaking my ears ... MY SHIRT ! " LMFAO oh my gosh. That was the livest time i've had in such a long time. GET THE FREAK OUT :) 2 freaking r0unds.. 2:59, That's where it's at! Damn. I was freaking scared for Pacquiao in the beginning, cause that Hutton dude looks good. Lmfao, one loss.. from Floyd Mayweather, in 10 rounds. PFT beat that Floyd.. 2 rounds :) DONNOE. Oh man. So, besides the fight.. my day was still live :) Met Isabella Jusko. Hah, exposed. You're cool :) Oh man.. BLOODDDDDD!♥ I couldn't stop pissing. Wait girl, " Where's the chapstick " ! LMFAO. oh goshh, that's too funny for life. Playing crazy 8's, speed, with Raymond was fun. LMFAO, aw I forgot to take your card with me :( It was so .. pretty. LOL :) i love yous styll.
So to top it off, you just made my livest day liver. Cause, maybe I could finally get the start i need to success. You're not even making me feel bad anymore. You're making me motivated, to do shit for myself for once. You know? It's not all about you, and you've heard this from me too many times now, So get reaaaal! Why don't you believe whatever comes out of my mouth? I kinda believe what you say.. But really.. Should I? Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe you don't trust me, And maybe you don't deserve my trust, my honesty, or anything from me anymore... Thanks. + I'm being too much of a friend to you, so don't take advantage of it.. whadup haters?
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose