Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
my lips like shuuugar!
Sunday, May 17 / 5:11:00 PM
SHOUT to John Bryan Relator Nolasco, yes my bestfriend : ) who doesn't want to be on my blog picture, rude ass. Hahah. :)
So today is Sunday. Which doesn't feel right LOL. It feels like Saturday. And the weather looks like a Saturday, not a Sunday. But whatever, tomorrow's a day off for us all so it's technically a Saturday, no? :) I EFFING LOVE ALBERT POSIS & MARK MEJIA with all my heart. Uh yeah! YUM. DELISH. MMMMM. So, I've been watching like all their vids today since I was that bored, and felt in the mood for singing and laughing.. All by myself. Everyone's down at Lands, or out. Or maybe just not online, lmfao. Hope they're having fun, while I'm at home. Boo on you!
Woke up today, at like 10 50? Wifey texted me, about the Science test. Which I didn't study for today. But it's alright, I'm pretty ready. :) So I decided to take a shower, since my hair was ugs. LMAO, and I really wasn't in the mood to go to church or anywhere. So I just changed into shorts & a baggy shirt. Then, my dad came upstairs at like 11 30 telling me that we're going to church. And I was like wdf, cause it's late. And i was changed and all, but whatever. I got changed, ate, and went on the computer all in 15 minutes. We got to church and it was paaacked. Well no duh, it's noon mass. So I was like falling off the bench half the time and had one knee to fit on the kneeler, LMAO. The mass went by pretty fast, and I really liked the Gospel. Father talks about a true friend. And how each person has love in them, which is like their birthmark which symbolizes how we are all God's possessions. :) Cute, no? LOL. But yeah, pretty good mass. Then my dad took me to Home Depot, cause he was looking for bricks/stone thingies, to replace the ones in our backyarrd. Same ones, real pretty. I picked up some colour sheets which I think I forgot in the car.. to decide on which colour to paint my room this summer. It's gonna be a really light colour since my room isn't that big. Either light purple, blue, yellow, or green. Hm, I'm thinking either purple or yellow, since I already had blue, and green is kinda bathroomy. So until like.. 7 ish, I stayed home bored as always. Until my mom told me to get ready for Ateh Cesa's jam :)
Jam was pretty good! I haven't seen the Martin famo in like 4 years in counting? When we were the fat ugly kids. LOL I lieeed! But at least I was. Anywho's.. it was quite awkward to start with, but I broke the ice :) I met Alex & Grammy, who are really cute and chill too. We danced ahahah, pretty bomb. And zommmmmmmmmmg, Kathleen.. your brother's hottttttt. Droool to the max. LMAO, okay I'll shut up now. Anyways I had such a great time :) Childhood friends reunite! Kay, uhm buhbye.
Wait! P.S - your "jokes" aint funny. Get real. Sometimes, I feel as if I've put up with more than enough of what I'd deal with in a whole lifetime. And tell me why I stick around? Fuck I don't even know.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
my lips like shuuugar!
Sunday, May 17 / 5:11:00 PM
SHOUT to John Bryan Relator Nolasco, yes my bestfriend : ) who doesn't want to be on my blog picture, rude ass. Hahah. :)
So today is Sunday. Which doesn't feel right LOL. It feels like Saturday. And the weather looks like a Saturday, not a Sunday. But whatever, tomorrow's a day off for us all so it's technically a Saturday, no? :) I EFFING LOVE ALBERT POSIS & MARK MEJIA with all my heart. Uh yeah! YUM. DELISH. MMMMM. So, I've been watching like all their vids today since I was that bored, and felt in the mood for singing and laughing.. All by myself. Everyone's down at Lands, or out. Or maybe just not online, lmfao. Hope they're having fun, while I'm at home. Boo on you!
Woke up today, at like 10 50? Wifey texted me, about the Science test. Which I didn't study for today. But it's alright, I'm pretty ready. :) So I decided to take a shower, since my hair was ugs. LMAO, and I really wasn't in the mood to go to church or anywhere. So I just changed into shorts & a baggy shirt. Then, my dad came upstairs at like 11 30 telling me that we're going to church. And I was like wdf, cause it's late. And i was changed and all, but whatever. I got changed, ate, and went on the computer all in 15 minutes. We got to church and it was paaacked. Well no duh, it's noon mass. So I was like falling off the bench half the time and had one knee to fit on the kneeler, LMAO. The mass went by pretty fast, and I really liked the Gospel. Father talks about a true friend. And how each person has love in them, which is like their birthmark which symbolizes how we are all God's possessions. :) Cute, no? LOL. But yeah, pretty good mass. Then my dad took me to Home Depot, cause he was looking for bricks/stone thingies, to replace the ones in our backyarrd. Same ones, real pretty. I picked up some colour sheets which I think I forgot in the car.. to decide on which colour to paint my room this summer. It's gonna be a really light colour since my room isn't that big. Either light purple, blue, yellow, or green. Hm, I'm thinking either purple or yellow, since I already had blue, and green is kinda bathroomy. So until like.. 7 ish, I stayed home bored as always. Until my mom told me to get ready for Ateh Cesa's jam :)
Jam was pretty good! I haven't seen the Martin famo in like 4 years in counting? When we were the fat ugly kids. LOL I lieeed! But at least I was. Anywho's.. it was quite awkward to start with, but I broke the ice :) I met Alex & Grammy, who are really cute and chill too. We danced ahahah, pretty bomb. And zommmmmmmmmmg, Kathleen.. your brother's hottttttt. Droool to the max. LMAO, okay I'll shut up now. Anyways I had such a great time :) Childhood friends reunite! Kay, uhm buhbye.
Wait! P.S - your "jokes" aint funny. Get real. Sometimes, I feel as if I've put up with more than enough of what I'd deal with in a whole lifetime. And tell me why I stick around? Fuck I don't even know.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose