Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, May 30 / 10:18:00 PM

mood - happy : )

BLOGGERS, hi :) Today was bombombombombomb! Jee, I wish I could re live it! So Eileen, Elaine, Fergs, Steven and I went to square :) We watched Drag Me To Hell, and lemme tell you that was some hella scary shit right there! No lie. LOL some parts were more funny then scary, but I screamed a good amount of times all by myself. LMFAO EILEEN "I'M DROOLING AGAIN" Omg, liveee! I swear, I never laughed so hard in such a long time : ). Coincidence, saw Jaddy and Beej at square with a bunch of other dudes. And Jad kept sticking his tongue out at me ahha. Funny, i miss them two. + MY BHESS WASNT WITH THEM tear * It's okay, get better boob. Mmm, so we just walked around and stuff, shit I wish I had money LOL we were like drooling at the clothes. LMFAO, sucks bum. So, Fergs' mom picked us up and dropped me home. Tried on my dresses again and took pictures LMFAO, yeah I'm cool. Thennnn, Kim came over for a bit. Wifey and I recorded some vids, the ones which we never upload LOL. Then she left cause she prolly got booked naw? S''okay, fun times still : ) LOVE YOU. DAY = LIVE.