Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Mark Ballas ! :)
Wednesday, May 20 / 8:28:00 AM

hello there bloggers :) I didn't get the chance to blog yesterday cause I was internet-less at my grandmama's. Yesterday, was quite a good day. Definitely not one to start with, and I don't know why, my mood was just like, NO. LOL. So we had our Science Unit Test, which was pretty easy I have to admit, hope I got perfect. Then we had our math test, which was really easy too. Then yadda yadda yadda, school. At the end of the day, Cass and I had to do track together cause she wanted to try out for 100/200m. So Elaine ended up not wanting to be on the team anymore, so I think Cass took her place. But whatever. Bestfriend helped me with longjump :) haha. And I think I can do about 9 feet now! I hope so... Damn I'm gonna be scaared shittless at the tourni fffkfkfkfkf. Whatever, practice makes perfect;) hahah. After school, Matt was supposed to gimme some sourkeys, but instead I ate all his Sunchips yummm. And out of nowhere, Tellie came lmfao, and them two and Sheree, came and walked me over to my house. We just talked about so much shit, felt good to get them off our chests :) We talked for like an hour, almost two :) hahah. It was nice. Then after, I ate KFC with my mommy and went over to my grandmas to watch DWTS FINALE BISH. And OMGGGGGGG MARK♥ ♥ he's my idol. He makes me smile, holy crapppp. yum. :) So.. I guess that's all? LOL. I'll blog later. Bahbyeeee.