Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, May 1 / 10:57:00 PM
Bonjour bloggers :) What it do? It's a late post, cause I've been quite busy. I came home and took a nap, then ate. Then computer, then ate. LOL. But today's been quite loaft for me. So yeah. Here I am. I'm uber excited for tomorrow! Like get out :) LOL. What time does SQ close >< !? LOL. so im lazy ill blog later. night :)
- GOOD MORNING :) So I should really finish off the blog I started. LOL, it was so loaft so I was lazy and bored to even type. So yesterday was such a good day in a way. Talked with my bestfriend. I miss her so much.. Haven't spoken like that in so long, when we used to like everyday. But that's all good, cause we're still bestfriends :) ALWAYS. Like, I saw your note in my agenda just this morning. And it made me smile from ear to ear :) I love how when we don't talk for like days, it feels like forever no? But yeah, thanks for everything. So yesterday, not even, the whole week @ school was so easy. We musta had like 6 work periods LOL. But that's better :) Then this week is gonna be so bomb! Monday, nothing. Tuesday, grad pictures > Huron Park yum :) Wednesday is the art auction, Thursday gardening, and friday.. iuno? LOL. But woah busy schedule no? :) I woke upat like 6 something today LOL, cause I'm so used to it. But then I went back to sleep till like 8 something. I was too excited :P Aw wifey can't come today.. Sucks for her. Cause you go out too much. Eff you guy, I'm mad at you LOL. Jokes lang, but too bad you can't go. Ahah. I miss you.
NTS - Never allow someone to be your priority while you're just their option
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, May 1 / 10:57:00 PM
Bonjour bloggers :) What it do? It's a late post, cause I've been quite busy. I came home and took a nap, then ate. Then computer, then ate. LOL. But today's been quite loaft for me. So yeah. Here I am. I'm uber excited for tomorrow! Like get out :) LOL. What time does SQ close >< !? LOL. so im lazy ill blog later. night :)
- GOOD MORNING :) So I should really finish off the blog I started. LOL, it was so loaft so I was lazy and bored to even type. So yesterday was such a good day in a way. Talked with my bestfriend. I miss her so much.. Haven't spoken like that in so long, when we used to like everyday. But that's all good, cause we're still bestfriends :) ALWAYS. Like, I saw your note in my agenda just this morning. And it made me smile from ear to ear :) I love how when we don't talk for like days, it feels like forever no? But yeah, thanks for everything. So yesterday, not even, the whole week @ school was so easy. We musta had like 6 work periods LOL. But that's better :) Then this week is gonna be so bomb! Monday, nothing. Tuesday, grad pictures > Huron Park yum :) Wednesday is the art auction, Thursday gardening, and friday.. iuno? LOL. But woah busy schedule no? :) I woke upat like 6 something today LOL, cause I'm so used to it. But then I went back to sleep till like 8 something. I was too excited :P Aw wifey can't come today.. Sucks for her. Cause you go out too much. Eff you guy, I'm mad at you LOL. Jokes lang, but too bad you can't go. Ahah. I miss you.
NTS - Never allow someone to be your priority while you're just their option
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose