Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
LALALALLIVE :)
Saturday, May 2 / 6:56:00 PM

Hola Amigos :)
What's good? Mm, today was so live. Well, the day isn't near to done, yet it was quite a good day :) So, I woke up so early cause I was excited. Headed out at 12, got to square bought my mother her bag which she loves so dearly. Haha, awes. Then met up with bhessyboo, atehbhess, jaddybwoi, bj, and sunshiiine. Then bussed to valleys. It was quite windy and stupid me didn't bring a jacket. But thank god Jhay came :) Ah i love her off. She's gooorgeous. Gr, I'm jealous. LOL anywhos, she let me borrow her sweater :) Thank yaw! Then the weather got so freaking yucky so we went back to square. :) And chilled there with the twin, roch, best, adingjen, johneal, and ayers ay ayers :) pretty live :) Photoshoot with ayers and jhaay which made me piss my pants. LOL! Then they went to go watch a movie, and I stayed with jaddy and boob :) LOL. So now I'm getting ready for my tita's party :) PACCCQUIAOOOOO BISHHHHHHHES ! That's whats up ! Pacman's where it's at :) ALL DAY ERRRDAY . :) My throat hurts. I hope I don't get that stupid H1N1 Influenza A :\ .. Shet meng. So I'll update later, I'ma fix up bhess' blog :) Later haters.