Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
it's over baby
Monday, May 25 / 7:56:00 AM
Mood: Content Hi there. It's Monday morning, and it's quite beautiful outside :) I had such a great sleep. I dreamed for the longest time hahaha, so random too :\ Happy birthday shoutout to Trish Hermano and Angelica Brzyska :) MAAAAN, youngins. I miss those days, ish :) Anyways, so yesterday I woke up and got ready for church. We went yadda yadda, then went to eat Pho again >< ! Pretty funny since we were there the day before, and they do know us. Hhahah. Then after, my dad took me to some warehouse sht, it was sick. I bought like eyeliner, hairties, bobby pins, new combs, lipgloss. Oh joy :) It was fun. But hella hot. After, my daddy dropped me to the salon to do my eyebrows with my mom. When we were done, we came straight home. And just chilled. Watched some of Role Models, which is pretty funny. Then worked on my speech which is due today. I'm hella nervousssssss. Crap ><>
Cause I'm not coming back I'm closing the door I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed Cause it's over.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
it's over baby
Monday, May 25 / 7:56:00 AM
Mood: Content Hi there. It's Monday morning, and it's quite beautiful outside :) I had such a great sleep. I dreamed for the longest time hahaha, so random too :\ Happy birthday shoutout to Trish Hermano and Angelica Brzyska :) MAAAAN, youngins. I miss those days, ish :) Anyways, so yesterday I woke up and got ready for church. We went yadda yadda, then went to eat Pho again >< ! Pretty funny since we were there the day before, and they do know us. Hhahah. Then after, my dad took me to some warehouse sht, it was sick. I bought like eyeliner, hairties, bobby pins, new combs, lipgloss. Oh joy :) It was fun. But hella hot. After, my daddy dropped me to the salon to do my eyebrows with my mom. When we were done, we came straight home. And just chilled. Watched some of Role Models, which is pretty funny. Then worked on my speech which is due today. I'm hella nervousssssss. Crap ><>
Cause I'm not coming back I'm closing the door I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed Cause it's over.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose