Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
i'm sorry.
Monday, May 18 / 11:01:00 PM

i'm sorry for not running the extra miles i promised i'd run.
sorry for the words you think were bullshit.
i apologize, for making you think otherwise.
making you think the lies really weren't the truth.
because they are.
sometimes, i feel like going back.
sometimes, i don't even know what i tell my girls anymore.
i don't even know how to explain things. things i feel. things i want.
the things i need. everything seems so unexplainable.
i'm just sorry for everything.
it's not that you're not worth it.
that you're not what i want.
because your imperfections, make you perfect.
you're everything that you don't see in yourself.
it's not that you're not worth my time, my words, my tears, smiles, or laughs.
it's because i'm not worth anything of yours, not even your thoughts.
don't run those extra miles.
don't do those extra things.
don't be so extra.
because i can't be the one to stop you this time.



Happy Victoria Day! So, today's Monday. How lovely. It was beautiful yet chilly outside. And I spent it with my lovers. So I was bored in the beginning. Y'know nothing to do as always as it seems. LOL. So I was on the computer for like 5 hours, until I texted my wifey asking her where she was. So, no responce in like.. 15 minutes, so i decided to karoaokee with myself, JOY. LMAO, I got quite bored with that, laughing at myself crack. Soooo, I checked my cell and wifey told me to reach Queenston so I did. LMAO, @ my socks.. LOLL. So, we chilled me Sean and Kim, and Fergs and Anthony came down :) My oh my. They're quite the bomb. Made me laugh holy moly. Then Kim came over cause I had to record DWTS for my mom. Damnit, kept freezing waste of my fucking time. LOL. Then dad came home from grandmas. Didn't feel like going cause I had nothing to do there anyways. So, Kim and I left to Seanskie's. We were getting ready for fireworks :) Stephan also came which obvs is the bomb. LOL He's my smile now a days, no? :) So we went out to springfield, and did the fire works. Walking there was so fun, lmfao Stephan's pretty strong to run with me on his back hahah. We picked up Christian, and he was having a famjam. Saw his mommy, said hi. Then we headed to the park :) Pretty live I have to admit. Damn everyone was there, caught up with Dylan Eric Montanna and whoever they were with LOL. Dylan almost died, stupid childdddd. And he had my cell in his pocket. What if my cell died too, that'd be worse than him dying. NO I LIED♥ hahah. I love you guys, day = bomb.