Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
I need an answer -
Friday, May 8 / 8:34:00 AM

Bonjour bloggers. Haven't updated since Tuesday. Three days, woah record. Hahah. So, hm.. So i forgot what i had done lately LOL, but i've been kinda thinking about alot of things again. And urgh, it's not good. But whatever.
1) What is love? Really what is it. What is the tre definition of it. Cause maybe we need to shove it in people's faces and proove that it ain't an addiction, nor a game. It's serious. It's not lust, pride, or anything to boast about. And last but not least, it isn't infatuation nor obsession. Get that through your heads.
2) I miss youuuuu. Like dawg, when you say you're gonna be there for me through whatever, it makes me smile STILL. Like should it? I mean, we're close and all, but whenever you say those things it just makes me tingle cause it reminds me of old times. It's a good thing and all. But I feel so like guilty, and bad in a way cause I know deep down inside, you're hurting to the max. And it's all because of me. And as many times as you've hurt me... Does it really match up to what you're feeling? That's what I wonder. I wonder if you have learned from anything I've told you. I wonder if you still care about what you did. If you regret it. If you regret me. But whatever.. You know I've been through fucking hell and bck for you and with you.. I can't change anything nor do I want to. I don't regret you, you've made me me. You changed me for the better. And if people think different - then they don't know me at all.
3) You agrivate me. You tend to think you're right all the time. You're just so cocky. Like chill. I've seen things, heard things - and yet you tend to lie still. That's alright. I'm still you're own brand of heroine? Mmmmmmkay there.

So I should be getting to school so I'll blog later :) Adios.