Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, May 12 / 8:17:00 AM














Hey there. What it do? Ouwee, looking outside makes me just want to walk to school now lmfao! But weather looks nice today eh? So, my weekend was pretty bomb I gotta say. Lands on Saturday which I already blogged on. And Square chills yesterday. It felt like Saturday haha. But yesterday was pretty live I gotta admit. I didn't even feel like getting out of my house, so thanks to you all :) Made my day just by being out on a lovely day. So I was at home till 1:00. I had to tape my pictures on the paper so I could photocopy them at Shoppers. So I got ready around 12:30, and shoot the time was going by so fast while getting ready. I thought I'd miss my bus, So i ran. Turned out I was like five minutes early still har-har. So got on the bus, and guess whom I saw? Matthew my loser, and Isaiah my freaking idol. LOL. So we talked and what not. Pretty funny, kept me company. What sweethearts. So, we split up since they were gonna go buy their fitteds, rich ass butch Isaiah been! LOL. Effer. And I gave Matthew my three bucks so he could bus back. Aren't I kind. So I went to Shoppers, yet it was packed and I didn't wanna interupt to ask to use the scanner. So i went to walmart to buy my mom's swimming cap hahahah. LOL >< style="font-weight: bold;">thennn, asked the dude if they had a scanner and he was like yeah! and then i went, and it was b&w, and so was the one at purolator, so i had to walk all the way to shoppers again -.- joyy. so it took my like 10 minutes, until jay and kim came and helped me out :) calling me fat LOLL. whatever! then went shopping. bought my TNA bag, :) and jhay didn't have enough money LOL 0.98 $ ;) ! LOLOLOLL. that made me laugh :) aw poor baby. we shall go shopping whenever you have more mola :) then we met up with rochelle jen and natalie! they're so bomb. aw i love them :) roch bought me a bagel and icecap :) thanks hunn. and we loafted, and girl talked :) haha. tell me how that was live? like half of us did'nt wanna get up. that was like my first in a long time all girl chill true? then we met up with chris jad vanessa and patrick, chilled some more. pretty fun. me and jess walked around the mall just us two, talking about everything i guess. which made me feel kinda, better cause like i don't know :) she's just bomb like that. it felt like a sisterly bomb no? but aw i love her. to the max, lmfao no lieee. like i hope you're reading this :) hahaha. so then after yeah we just chilled. pretty cool day. just chilling around.
-
today. mehh, it was alright. actually it was pretty chill? spent most playing basketball. TEAMWORK, yes. haha flips with isaiah. bomb team of course ;) ahah. then we had some stupid assmbly sht. i dont know why, but today i wasn't in such a good mood. but it's okay. my baby came and visited me today. timmmy, i miss you baby. i haven't seen you since fucking NJ, so you made me smile. i was doing my project since freaking 4 in the aft , till 830. luckily my parents helped me out. thanks guys. you actually helped me this time, that actually made me feel alot better. more stressed- but i know you guys cared this time, and i hope you know that. so lmfao yeah as i was saying, my baby came and we camwhored. ahahah, he's so bomb. aw.. he's so cute, but he's getting so big. he's gonna be so good looking when he grows up :) he'll take afters his ateh ;) dunnoe! hahaha. i lieed. so i don't know what else to write for today. but my throat is starting to hurt again like wdf? :(