Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
:)
Thursday, May 28 / 8:52:00 PM
mood: HAPPY.
Wooh, invigorated I am : ) It's been a good two days since I last updated you or whatever. So, wednesday night my parents took me out to master steakhouse for my dinner celebration : ) it was SO good. better than tremendous ; ) LOL. So, i was telling my mom how i wanted to make her a bet that if i got the valedictorian, she'd purchase me my phone. and she was like " no, like i'd do that " and im like hmph, ahah. So i was like, fail. Then, I woke up on thursday morning, and she told me she was gonna buy it for me : ) im like .. " why -.- " LOL. But, i was like aw... cute. Finally she's proud of me.. So, yesterday's school day was pretty good. We had some Earth Rangers people come, and it was so sick i can't lie : ) ahah. The baby owl is so cuuute, like i want one : ) Hm, either than that school was pretty shitty cause all the teachers were pms-ing, and i kept kicking nicky's chair in front of me LOL, so i had a way of getting out my temper. Freak, i am. LOL. Mmm, so after school I came home and my mom told me she'd be home at 6. So I waited and waited, and then she came. We went to square and she bought me my phone :) It's so sick, i love it. I updated my contacts and what not, it's lovely. But I want the usb cable, urgh. I only have 10 bucks in my wallet, but I'm not gonna ask my parents for it ><>
-bbydmps
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
:)
Thursday, May 28 / 8:52:00 PM
mood: HAPPY.
Wooh, invigorated I am : ) It's been a good two days since I last updated you or whatever. So, wednesday night my parents took me out to master steakhouse for my dinner celebration : ) it was SO good. better than tremendous ; ) LOL. So, i was telling my mom how i wanted to make her a bet that if i got the valedictorian, she'd purchase me my phone. and she was like " no, like i'd do that " and im like hmph, ahah. So i was like, fail. Then, I woke up on thursday morning, and she told me she was gonna buy it for me : ) im like .. " why -.- " LOL. But, i was like aw... cute. Finally she's proud of me.. So, yesterday's school day was pretty good. We had some Earth Rangers people come, and it was so sick i can't lie : ) ahah. The baby owl is so cuuute, like i want one : ) Hm, either than that school was pretty shitty cause all the teachers were pms-ing, and i kept kicking nicky's chair in front of me LOL, so i had a way of getting out my temper. Freak, i am. LOL. Mmm, so after school I came home and my mom told me she'd be home at 6. So I waited and waited, and then she came. We went to square and she bought me my phone :) It's so sick, i love it. I updated my contacts and what not, it's lovely. But I want the usb cable, urgh. I only have 10 bucks in my wallet, but I'm not gonna ask my parents for it ><>
-bbydmps
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose