Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, May 8 / 5:10:00 PM
been thinking way too much lately. so i started writing down random shit that was coming to me. enjoy?
Does everything really happen for a reason? Because lately, it seems as if people don't deserve half the shit that's happening to them. And it just cheeses me off, so much to see people down when that shit shouldn't even affect them. The worst things happen to the best people, and now that's totally exposed to my own two eyes and ears. I hate having to wipe those tears off my bestfriend's face. Telling her, to move on. Telling her, to not worry about it. Seems as though people aren't thinking anymore. And I'm starting to get it. How the smallest things, over stress, over exadurate everything you do. I understand, why people ask me.. "What's wrong with you?" And I say nothing. Cause nothing's wrong with me. There's something wrong in my life, but there's nothing wrong with me. All this shit that happens, changed me. I can sorta see how people see me different. Cause I see people different too, while they are going through struggles. Cause I'm the one, asking.. "What's wrong with you?"... But the only thing that matters, are the people who stick by you. Whether you've known them for a year or for a day, little things make a difference. Just like the little fucked up things that swing your mood - the little deeds people do for you, affect you. But never trust anyone more than yourself. You come before anybody, except for God. Love yourself the most. That's what I learned through all the shit I went through. Going through hell and back, never do anything if it aint worth it. Always be tactful, think once, twice, a billion times before you ever do anything stupid. Because in the end, regretting will be the last option. Don't ever take someone's trust forgranted. Don't ever let out a secret you promised not to tell. Don't trust people so easily. Don't take that risk of falling for someone if it ain't worth it. If you think falling in love is easy - falling out is an even easier task to complete. Don't ever call a person your bestfriend if you don't mean it. If it ain't worth being hurt, beat up, teared apart, in the end; Never push yourself over that thin line, and draw yourself to that last option.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, May 8 / 5:10:00 PM
been thinking way too much lately. so i started writing down random shit that was coming to me. enjoy?
Does everything really happen for a reason? Because lately, it seems as if people don't deserve half the shit that's happening to them. And it just cheeses me off, so much to see people down when that shit shouldn't even affect them. The worst things happen to the best people, and now that's totally exposed to my own two eyes and ears. I hate having to wipe those tears off my bestfriend's face. Telling her, to move on. Telling her, to not worry about it. Seems as though people aren't thinking anymore. And I'm starting to get it. How the smallest things, over stress, over exadurate everything you do. I understand, why people ask me.. "What's wrong with you?" And I say nothing. Cause nothing's wrong with me. There's something wrong in my life, but there's nothing wrong with me. All this shit that happens, changed me. I can sorta see how people see me different. Cause I see people different too, while they are going through struggles. Cause I'm the one, asking.. "What's wrong with you?"... But the only thing that matters, are the people who stick by you. Whether you've known them for a year or for a day, little things make a difference. Just like the little fucked up things that swing your mood - the little deeds people do for you, affect you. But never trust anyone more than yourself. You come before anybody, except for God. Love yourself the most. That's what I learned through all the shit I went through. Going through hell and back, never do anything if it aint worth it. Always be tactful, think once, twice, a billion times before you ever do anything stupid. Because in the end, regretting will be the last option. Don't ever take someone's trust forgranted. Don't ever let out a secret you promised not to tell. Don't trust people so easily. Don't take that risk of falling for someone if it ain't worth it. If you think falling in love is easy - falling out is an even easier task to complete. Don't ever call a person your bestfriend if you don't mean it. If it ain't worth being hurt, beat up, teared apart, in the end; Never push yourself over that thin line, and draw yourself to that last option.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose