Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, April 30 / 4:07:00 PM
with my dalageetas :]
'' no one is worth your tears, and the one that is, won't make you cry "
;) yaaah baby. word.
So today was one of the livest days I've had in such a long time. All we did was smile, and laugh. This week has been live. These thoughts slowly start to leave my mind.. And don't come back that often... Got to stay strong. I promised myself I would :)
So today, was SO FREAKING LIVE, as i said. Dance dance dance. What? :) It was so funny! LOL summersaults, we're so noob. OMG wife, you kill me. Too bad we didn't have my camera :( tear tear. I knew I shoulda brought one. Anyways, so today was pretty cool. Having some real talks with them... I mean you gotta keep it real. Stop hurting yourself miss. You're so much better than that. And I say that will all respect cause you know I got you, and I'm here for you 24/7 365 cause 143 ;) uhhhhh BRAP! LOL.
So... I had some what of a mental spaz attack. I just want to get this through to you - drilled into your brain. I'm sick and tired of hearing the same old sheet from you. Can you just chill man? Like, wow. I never said I didn't miss you or whatever. But it's my decision. And you gotta have a little more respect. I know it hurts you or whatever, but you're not the only one in this whole world who's hurting... My main priority isn't set on you nor other people at this moment. Don't get me wrong, I still freaking care. But, moss down please. The world doesn't revolve around you, reality check...
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, April 30 / 4:07:00 PM
with my dalageetas :]
'' no one is worth your tears, and the one that is, won't make you cry "
;) yaaah baby. word.
So today was one of the livest days I've had in such a long time. All we did was smile, and laugh. This week has been live. These thoughts slowly start to leave my mind.. And don't come back that often... Got to stay strong. I promised myself I would :)
So today, was SO FREAKING LIVE, as i said. Dance dance dance. What? :) It was so funny! LOL summersaults, we're so noob. OMG wife, you kill me. Too bad we didn't have my camera :( tear tear. I knew I shoulda brought one. Anyways, so today was pretty cool. Having some real talks with them... I mean you gotta keep it real. Stop hurting yourself miss. You're so much better than that. And I say that will all respect cause you know I got you, and I'm here for you 24/7 365 cause 143 ;) uhhhhh BRAP! LOL.
So... I had some what of a mental spaz attack. I just want to get this through to you - drilled into your brain. I'm sick and tired of hearing the same old sheet from you. Can you just chill man? Like, wow. I never said I didn't miss you or whatever. But it's my decision. And you gotta have a little more respect. I know it hurts you or whatever, but you're not the only one in this whole world who's hurting... My main priority isn't set on you nor other people at this moment. Don't get me wrong, I still freaking care. But, moss down please. The world doesn't revolve around you, reality check...
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose