Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
when the last teardrop falls,
Tuesday, April 14 / 8:28:00 AM
good morning. well ah, new day. new start. im promising that i will change. into a better person. So, I'm going to start using propper grammar and what not on this thing :) LOL. Although I'm not used to it AT ALL. But whatever, kay so let's start. So, I'm going to try to be more patient with things and people. Cause, I don't think people would respect me if I don't have any patience.. Also, hm.. going to try harder in school. Try to write neater and shit. Hm, oh yeah.. not to swear that much. Especially when it's really un-necessary. I'm going to fufill my hip hop abs :P and p90x ab ripper thing. Damn that hurts. My stomach hurts from doing like 7 minutes of that shit. Erks. Hm... I guess that's all? It's pretty early in the morning. I haven't finished my eye make up and I have to leave soon -.- Blah. I didn't even finish eating. I'm not even in the mood to eat, or maybe it's just the waffles. LOL. Anyways, I'm really digging my blog, no? :) Pretty SEXY Thanks to Ms. Romero aero :) Dunnnoe. She's skilled. But yeah, so i miss you ! >< ! Frig.. you're like my own brand of heroin. Lol, i'm drugged on you... Whaaaaaatever, I'll talk to you soon anyways :) Anywho's I'm out cause I needa get to school. Woop -.- Later Aligator/s.
so it's 927 pm, and i'm kind of bored out of my mind, so i guess i'll continue about my day here: so school was pretty fun. we did art for like most of the day. 9-12, 1-145. then french. then gym. pretty damn bomb no? :) i finished my jeesus portrait! it's so good. i can't believe its's mine. i'm so mean. LOL. but i really hope it sells :) as i said i think above? so, i really feel like getting my hair cut. kay anyways.. came home, went on computer for like half an hour, did my hip hop abs - killer mann! 40 MINUTES. eer, i'm proud of myself ah :) i can see the transformation *hehe. oh man, i need a life. then then then, went out with mommy to visit tita marie, to sign our passport thingies, then came home, ate rice & sheeken wings, and here i am on the computer. no homework for me, so that's even better (: tomorrow is probably gona be a long day. i just dislike wednesday schedules. but oh my gulay. i'm getting confirmed soontimes. and WOOT, i'm aloud to attend machado's party. :) what the truck am i going to get her. oh man fml. mmm, so i already know what i'm gonna wear :) and i'm so excited for it, and i don't even know why... but yeah :) LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE JOSH POLASZ <3> hey, have you ever thought about what would be the worst way to die ^o) stefanie nguyen says: uhm.. just one way? liiiiiiike.. getting stabbed? or cud it be like.. " getting raped, run over by a bicycle, stabbed 143 times, put into a fire, burning to death, ' Jǿsħ says: lmao ' Jǿsħ says: naw i was more thinking about... getting cut open, then putting an egg beater in your stomach and screwin up your arteries, while on the way to the hospital, the car loses control, you fly off the freeway, into a tree, the tree crushes the car, you fly out, fall down a cliff, smash your face off of a rock, some1 finds you, takes you to the hospital, your on the hospital bed and it flies out a window, your on the highway being ran over, then some1 grabs a cheese grader and rubs it on your face :)
LMFAO. anyways, yeah :) im feeling kind of sleepy now. but i miss my casper
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
when the last teardrop falls,
Tuesday, April 14 / 8:28:00 AM
good morning. well ah, new day. new start. im promising that i will change. into a better person. So, I'm going to start using propper grammar and what not on this thing :) LOL. Although I'm not used to it AT ALL. But whatever, kay so let's start. So, I'm going to try to be more patient with things and people. Cause, I don't think people would respect me if I don't have any patience.. Also, hm.. going to try harder in school. Try to write neater and shit. Hm, oh yeah.. not to swear that much. Especially when it's really un-necessary. I'm going to fufill my hip hop abs :P and p90x ab ripper thing. Damn that hurts. My stomach hurts from doing like 7 minutes of that shit. Erks. Hm... I guess that's all? It's pretty early in the morning. I haven't finished my eye make up and I have to leave soon -.- Blah. I didn't even finish eating. I'm not even in the mood to eat, or maybe it's just the waffles. LOL. Anyways, I'm really digging my blog, no? :) Pretty SEXY Thanks to Ms. Romero aero :) Dunnnoe. She's skilled. But yeah, so i miss you ! >< ! Frig.. you're like my own brand of heroin. Lol, i'm drugged on you... Whaaaaaatever, I'll talk to you soon anyways :) Anywho's I'm out cause I needa get to school. Woop -.- Later Aligator/s.
so it's 927 pm, and i'm kind of bored out of my mind, so i guess i'll continue about my day here: so school was pretty fun. we did art for like most of the day. 9-12, 1-145. then french. then gym. pretty damn bomb no? :) i finished my jeesus portrait! it's so good. i can't believe its's mine. i'm so mean. LOL. but i really hope it sells :) as i said i think above? so, i really feel like getting my hair cut. kay anyways.. came home, went on computer for like half an hour, did my hip hop abs - killer mann! 40 MINUTES. eer, i'm proud of myself ah :) i can see the transformation *hehe. oh man, i need a life. then then then, went out with mommy to visit tita marie, to sign our passport thingies, then came home, ate rice & sheeken wings, and here i am on the computer. no homework for me, so that's even better (: tomorrow is probably gona be a long day. i just dislike wednesday schedules. but oh my gulay. i'm getting confirmed soontimes. and WOOT, i'm aloud to attend machado's party. :) what the truck am i going to get her. oh man fml. mmm, so i already know what i'm gonna wear :) and i'm so excited for it, and i don't even know why... but yeah :) LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE JOSH POLASZ <3> hey, have you ever thought about what would be the worst way to die ^o) stefanie nguyen says: uhm.. just one way? liiiiiiike.. getting stabbed? or cud it be like.. " getting raped, run over by a bicycle, stabbed 143 times, put into a fire, burning to death, ' Jǿsħ says: lmao ' Jǿsħ says: naw i was more thinking about... getting cut open, then putting an egg beater in your stomach and screwin up your arteries, while on the way to the hospital, the car loses control, you fly off the freeway, into a tree, the tree crushes the car, you fly out, fall down a cliff, smash your face off of a rock, some1 finds you, takes you to the hospital, your on the hospital bed and it flies out a window, your on the highway being ran over, then some1 grabs a cheese grader and rubs it on your face :)
LMFAO. anyways, yeah :) im feeling kind of sleepy now. but i miss my casper
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose