Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
wednesday.
Wednesday, April 15 / 6:17:00 PM
hm, what's today? Wednesday. Oh yeah. Well, I'm not a Wednesday person .. especially today (n) eeeeerks.. But whatever. So.. I woke up at like 7:32, which is 9 minutes before my pre-set alarm was about to go off, until I realized that I was supposed to reach school early! LOL. So i quickly got ready, and what not.. then went on the computer for a quick 5 minutes, then left to go meet up with wife. Then waited like 40 minutes for Stephan, and he freaaaaaaking tripped us out. Lmfao, he was at the school yet we never saw him? LMFAO. So we ended up NOT practicing for dance, which wasn't the best thing but there's always tomorrow. So, we went outside and yeah, the day began. We did art for like, practically the whole day - Just French & Religion was done. YUM, we skipped science. Thank GOOOOD. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">ouch much... But whatever... What can i do? I can't approach him. Sorry... But, uhm yeah... Whatever -.- eugh I don't wana deal with this again. It's like I take things too drastically, and frig... Yeah, I regret it... But leaving things to that last minute, just to make it worse, is so much better? Nope. Didn't think so... What the truck... So anyways, LOL I came home and did my nails. Cleaned them up :) Then came downstairs & practiced piano and sang karaoke :) So musically today. Hm, then yeah here I am. My printer totally pissed me off & almost made me cry all for no reason.. * Sigh, what a day.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
wednesday.
Wednesday, April 15 / 6:17:00 PM
hm, what's today? Wednesday. Oh yeah. Well, I'm not a Wednesday person .. especially today (n) eeeeerks.. But whatever. So.. I woke up at like 7:32, which is 9 minutes before my pre-set alarm was about to go off, until I realized that I was supposed to reach school early! LOL. So i quickly got ready, and what not.. then went on the computer for a quick 5 minutes, then left to go meet up with wife. Then waited like 40 minutes for Stephan, and he freaaaaaaking tripped us out. Lmfao, he was at the school yet we never saw him? LMFAO. So we ended up NOT practicing for dance, which wasn't the best thing but there's always tomorrow. So, we went outside and yeah, the day began. We did art for like, practically the whole day - Just French & Religion was done. YUM, we skipped science. Thank GOOOOD. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">ouch much... But whatever... What can i do? I can't approach him. Sorry... But, uhm yeah... Whatever -.- eugh I don't wana deal with this again. It's like I take things too drastically, and frig... Yeah, I regret it... But leaving things to that last minute, just to make it worse, is so much better? Nope. Didn't think so... What the truck... So anyways, LOL I came home and did my nails. Cleaned them up :) Then came downstairs & practiced piano and sang karaoke :) So musically today. Hm, then yeah here I am. My printer totally pissed me off & almost made me cry all for no reason.. * Sigh, what a day.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose