Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
three in one update :) LOLs.
Friday, April 24 / 4:43:00 PM
Why hello there Bloggers :) Am I creepy or what? LOL. Like, I always find myself looking at people's templates, cause they're so damn pretty. Or reading about their day, cause I have nothing better to do. And I hope I'm not the only one, and you best be laughing while reading this post you hypcrites! Ahah. So, it's been officially three days since I last blogged. And why? Cause my stupid blog, won't show my full posts. What the erf? Lol. But, hm... the past days have been getting better. But at the same time, they're the same. But I gotta live with it. Cause things happen for a reason. If God made me this way, then so be it.
So.. Rewind to two days ago.. Wednesday? Nothing really special happened. Same old same old. Although, I talked to you. That went... quite... emotional? It made me cry. But why? I'm still hiding the same old shit to you. I'm sorry... But yeah. It's the truth. And, it's hard for me to tell you that. Cause I know you won't accept it. I'm doing it for the sake of our friendship... If we still have one. I felt like banging my head my head. It already felt like it was broken into a bajillion pieces. But, thank Goshness Tellie Anne was there. To help me cope with anything that happened. If only everyone was like you. But hey, what matters is that I got friends like you to pull me through whatever, whenever. No? :)
Yesterday, was alright. Pretty fun actually at school. Ran laps, chilled with friends. Played Rock Paper Scissors with Danielle LMFAO I almost pissed my pants :) ... And ripped my jeans LOL. Memories oh mama. Then went out with my mother to buy a new camera. Woot. But i miss my old one still. It was so beautiful :( Especially it's quality. LOL. But oh wells, at least with this one, I wont end up dropping it like I did with the other one. Sigh. But still my mother continues to piss me off. Freaking rambling on about my imperfections. Sorry but the only person who can understand my imperfections, is an imperfect person. And it seems like sometimes, you're a bit insensitive. You don't know how bad you make me feel. And I can't even express what I want to, because you'll break my face. Figurtively. But honestly, it hurts. And I hope one day you realize that. What you're doing to me. What I COULD have become, if I didn't have the self-control that I have. How many times I get mad, and all the bad things I've wished for my life, and wishing they'd come true... What happens if they did? How would you feel...
Today, well it's not finished yet. LOL obviously, but it was a good day all in all. Woke up at 9, forgot to text bess. LOL, ma bad love. Then went out with mom to go do my eyebrows :P LOL. Then went to Square. Had to return her top from Costa Blanca. And mother effer, I wanted so many things from there... But I have no money. I'm saving up for KEDS, or these Rubber Ducks, or Adidas. (NOTE $35, 20[?], 70) yum. So here we go again. I got you on my back. Saying how I wanna be so much like others. I'm sorry but how would you know? How could you think I'm such a hypocrit? How I go to the extent of telling you my personal feelings, and you think I'm going to be such a hypocritical person, and be just like the things I vent about? Wow. You must be pretty damn... SMART, to think that. You're pretty damn funny. I'm sorry... But sometimes, you don't give me what I deserve. Well actually, yeah you do. Kay, I'll admit that one. But, I go thorough hell and back just to get what I deserve. And it shouldn't be that way, no questions asked. Dibah? Like come on... Open your eyes please. So then, we went home, and ate Viet wraps yum and bbq :) Then motherdear dropped me to the twins' :) We did our hair and make up oh and nails, for about 3 hours. LOL, it was pretty fun. But we were all concentrated. Concentration & hardwork. It was worth it. We all look beautiful :) My oh my. We're growing up so quickly. I remember good old times with them, and look at how mature we are. But hey, we're still the little kiddies. Deep down inside. :P We still laugh at each other, all the time. But I'm glad :) I love you all <3>
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
three in one update :) LOLs.
Friday, April 24 / 4:43:00 PM
Why hello there Bloggers :) Am I creepy or what? LOL. Like, I always find myself looking at people's templates, cause they're so damn pretty. Or reading about their day, cause I have nothing better to do. And I hope I'm not the only one, and you best be laughing while reading this post you hypcrites! Ahah. So, it's been officially three days since I last blogged. And why? Cause my stupid blog, won't show my full posts. What the erf? Lol. But, hm... the past days have been getting better. But at the same time, they're the same. But I gotta live with it. Cause things happen for a reason. If God made me this way, then so be it.
So.. Rewind to two days ago.. Wednesday? Nothing really special happened. Same old same old. Although, I talked to you. That went... quite... emotional? It made me cry. But why? I'm still hiding the same old shit to you. I'm sorry... But yeah. It's the truth. And, it's hard for me to tell you that. Cause I know you won't accept it. I'm doing it for the sake of our friendship... If we still have one. I felt like banging my head my head. It already felt like it was broken into a bajillion pieces. But, thank Goshness Tellie Anne was there. To help me cope with anything that happened. If only everyone was like you. But hey, what matters is that I got friends like you to pull me through whatever, whenever. No? :)
Yesterday, was alright. Pretty fun actually at school. Ran laps, chilled with friends. Played Rock Paper Scissors with Danielle LMFAO I almost pissed my pants :) ... And ripped my jeans LOL. Memories oh mama. Then went out with my mother to buy a new camera. Woot. But i miss my old one still. It was so beautiful :( Especially it's quality. LOL. But oh wells, at least with this one, I wont end up dropping it like I did with the other one. Sigh. But still my mother continues to piss me off. Freaking rambling on about my imperfections. Sorry but the only person who can understand my imperfections, is an imperfect person. And it seems like sometimes, you're a bit insensitive. You don't know how bad you make me feel. And I can't even express what I want to, because you'll break my face. Figurtively. But honestly, it hurts. And I hope one day you realize that. What you're doing to me. What I COULD have become, if I didn't have the self-control that I have. How many times I get mad, and all the bad things I've wished for my life, and wishing they'd come true... What happens if they did? How would you feel...
Today, well it's not finished yet. LOL obviously, but it was a good day all in all. Woke up at 9, forgot to text bess. LOL, ma bad love. Then went out with mom to go do my eyebrows :P LOL. Then went to Square. Had to return her top from Costa Blanca. And mother effer, I wanted so many things from there... But I have no money. I'm saving up for KEDS, or these Rubber Ducks, or Adidas. (NOTE $35, 20[?], 70) yum. So here we go again. I got you on my back. Saying how I wanna be so much like others. I'm sorry but how would you know? How could you think I'm such a hypocrit? How I go to the extent of telling you my personal feelings, and you think I'm going to be such a hypocritical person, and be just like the things I vent about? Wow. You must be pretty damn... SMART, to think that. You're pretty damn funny. I'm sorry... But sometimes, you don't give me what I deserve. Well actually, yeah you do. Kay, I'll admit that one. But, I go thorough hell and back just to get what I deserve. And it shouldn't be that way, no questions asked. Dibah? Like come on... Open your eyes please. So then, we went home, and ate Viet wraps yum and bbq :) Then motherdear dropped me to the twins' :) We did our hair and make up oh and nails, for about 3 hours. LOL, it was pretty fun. But we were all concentrated. Concentration & hardwork. It was worth it. We all look beautiful :) My oh my. We're growing up so quickly. I remember good old times with them, and look at how mature we are. But hey, we're still the little kiddies. Deep down inside. :P We still laugh at each other, all the time. But I'm glad :) I love you all <3>
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose