Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
New Start?
Monday, April 27 / 5:08:00 PM
What a wonderful day in the neighbourhood :) Word, that reminded me of Arthur. LOL :) So today is such a lovely day, aside from the wind that messed up my hair! LOL. I loved what i was wearing today yum :) Today was quite a fun day I guess you could say. Yet, now I'm doing homework which kind of spoils the fun + my ugly headache :( Boo hoo, go away. Recap hm.. Woke up at like 6:42 to get ready to head to Stevvn's :) But ended up leaving the house at like 7:20 cause I don't even know. LOL. Then, I had some sugarrush there. LMFAO, tooooooo funny. Headed to school, almost late -.- And had that stupid blister. Gah kill me now ahah. School was actually kind of boring. My stupid wife couldn't stop laughing during Math and almost got us in trouble -.- I'm gonna poke you eye again! LOL too live! Then had dance practice at lunch, yum. Then then then, french then gym :) Played ball with Tellie Anne, my bestfriend. Ah I miss ball. Like, thinking of the times when I would always say how it's so annoying, and how practices were just waste.. NOPE. I learned alot, and now I miss them and the team. Hah. Memories :) So it was hella hot, and I wasn't freaking wearing shorts. what a miracle? Lol. Damn, that sucks bum. Like wdf? Now I'm wearing shorts thought.. Yet again, I'm in the house. Woah, I'm cool. So here I am doing homework, well working on my Science letter. Fack science f'real. Like no one cares about stupid mechanical advantage shitaki. Like 132 QUESTIONS TO STUDY!? Get ouut mayne. Ugh, I should get to studying. I'm going to try my best in school from now on. Promise. +I'm trying to regain my lovely patienceness I used to have. Lol. Hope that works out. Bye bloggers!
XO, Yours Truly.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
New Start?
Monday, April 27 / 5:08:00 PM
What a wonderful day in the neighbourhood :) Word, that reminded me of Arthur. LOL :) So today is such a lovely day, aside from the wind that messed up my hair! LOL. I loved what i was wearing today yum :) Today was quite a fun day I guess you could say. Yet, now I'm doing homework which kind of spoils the fun + my ugly headache :( Boo hoo, go away. Recap hm.. Woke up at like 6:42 to get ready to head to Stevvn's :) But ended up leaving the house at like 7:20 cause I don't even know. LOL. Then, I had some sugarrush there. LMFAO, tooooooo funny. Headed to school, almost late -.- And had that stupid blister. Gah kill me now ahah. School was actually kind of boring. My stupid wife couldn't stop laughing during Math and almost got us in trouble -.- I'm gonna poke you eye again! LOL too live! Then had dance practice at lunch, yum. Then then then, french then gym :) Played ball with Tellie Anne, my bestfriend. Ah I miss ball. Like, thinking of the times when I would always say how it's so annoying, and how practices were just waste.. NOPE. I learned alot, and now I miss them and the team. Hah. Memories :) So it was hella hot, and I wasn't freaking wearing shorts. what a miracle? Lol. Damn, that sucks bum. Like wdf? Now I'm wearing shorts thought.. Yet again, I'm in the house. Woah, I'm cool. So here I am doing homework, well working on my Science letter. Fack science f'real. Like no one cares about stupid mechanical advantage shitaki. Like 132 QUESTIONS TO STUDY!? Get ouut mayne. Ugh, I should get to studying. I'm going to try my best in school from now on. Promise. +I'm trying to regain my lovely patienceness I used to have. Lol. Hope that works out. Bye bloggers!
XO, Yours Truly.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose