Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
lalala :) baby you're my roc.
Wednesday, April 29 / 9:59:00 PM
Ah. What a nice day today was :) Well.. I slept in for 10 minutes. Woot. LOL. I felt so awake still. So today was pretty nice outside, so I decided to kinda get to school early. I was like the first eighter there. LMFAO I felt so douche :) So school was kinda boring. Mehh, NO actually it was live. Especially MATH<3> Lmfao anything with my wife i slive. Oh man I was crying todaaay. Pissing my pants! Then, dance practice. Pretty good. Although, same old same old. Gotta finish that >< ! Errrrh. Then came home. Finished up science, then went out with mom :) To square. Surprisingly I didn't want anything :\ LOL. And I have my money and everything too. So blah :( But it's okay. I'll just save up and wait cause I need to get a few things too. And holy fk a duck, Im gonna buy my mom this bag for 80 something? Cheese. That's expensive. Ugh, she better be happy when she gets it LOLS. So Saturday's a go-go :))))))))
PS, So, tell me why you keep telling me this shhhhhhit?! Fuck. Gr. Don't ruin my day. It was actually good. Not like you actually care. All you seem to care about is yourself. Grow up my friend, grow up. And don't tell me SHIT. I don't care. And don't run my life. I kinda have a brain of my own, that works, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm the only one who seems to use it.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
lalala :) baby you're my roc.
Wednesday, April 29 / 9:59:00 PM
Ah. What a nice day today was :) Well.. I slept in for 10 minutes. Woot. LOL. I felt so awake still. So today was pretty nice outside, so I decided to kinda get to school early. I was like the first eighter there. LMFAO I felt so douche :) So school was kinda boring. Mehh, NO actually it was live. Especially MATH<3> Lmfao anything with my wife i slive. Oh man I was crying todaaay. Pissing my pants! Then, dance practice. Pretty good. Although, same old same old. Gotta finish that >< ! Errrrh. Then came home. Finished up science, then went out with mom :) To square. Surprisingly I didn't want anything :\ LOL. And I have my money and everything too. So blah :( But it's okay. I'll just save up and wait cause I need to get a few things too. And holy fk a duck, Im gonna buy my mom this bag for 80 something? Cheese. That's expensive. Ugh, she better be happy when she gets it LOLS. So Saturday's a go-go :))))))))
PS, So, tell me why you keep telling me this shhhhhhit?! Fuck. Gr. Don't ruin my day. It was actually good. Not like you actually care. All you seem to care about is yourself. Grow up my friend, grow up. And don't tell me SHIT. I don't care. And don't run my life. I kinda have a brain of my own, that works, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm the only one who seems to use it.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose