Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Indescribable?
Sunday, April 26 / 12:07:00 PM
Hello there, what is up? I love this song on my blog, Chasing Pavements. Ah. Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing pavements? Tell me, I need to know. Am I doing the right thing? Or am I doing the wrong thing? Is it right in their eyes & wrong in mine? Is anything right anymore?
So recap, yesterday. Just went to watch 17AGAIN with Abs & Anj. Best movie, omg Zac Efron <3> I miss you. The end.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Indescribable?
Sunday, April 26 / 12:07:00 PM
Hello there, what is up? I love this song on my blog, Chasing Pavements. Ah. Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing pavements? Tell me, I need to know. Am I doing the right thing? Or am I doing the wrong thing? Is it right in their eyes & wrong in mine? Is anything right anymore?
So recap, yesterday. Just went to watch 17AGAIN with Abs & Anj. Best movie, omg Zac Efron <3> I miss you. The end.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose