Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
find my rose, find where it's at.
Tuesday, April 28 / 6:52:00 PM

Why hello there :)
Where is my rose? The one I gave to you. Aha, I like that song :)
So tell me why it's so nice outside now?
I beg to differ. Lmfao, oh man I need a life.
I can't wait till Saturday.
Kay I need to know what I need to buy first though.
  • Locket - Wifey's Heart
  • Mothers day gift - ? Still don't know...
  • Bag
  • Flats
I'm excited. LOL. Shaaping spree. Not. My rents will kill me if I spend all my money from Confo.
AND GO PACMAN! :) He best win. Well duh, he will. :) Chills with Raymond + fam. Yay, haven't seen kuya for so long. So today was kind of a blah day? Due to the inclement weather. Like, kay april showers, bring may flowers. If I don't see those damn flowers on May 1st, I'm gonna shoot you in the face mother nature :) No I lied. But for reals, what is this!? Lol. My pants were soaking, and so was my shirt :\ wdf? LOL. So I gues I'm in a happy mood today. Dance was bomb tiings, even though it was majorily hot and sweaty, lmfaao. We progressed. Finally :) What, our dance is so freaking good. No booost. It's dope! So here I am once again, surrounded by homework. Fuck science. I'm tryna focuss on school now a days, yet I don't like it. Urgh, Valedictorian speech to write up soon -.- Get out...

So I'm feeling hungry. There's food outside, but I'm quite lazy. Lmfao, I'll go when I'm done. So I'm having this funny feeling, where I miss EVERYONE! It's like I haven't been out since time. LOL. Or maybe it's just cause I haven't been myself lately. But I like this feeling. Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday :) I feel like running ball. This blog is so waste. It's just random thoughts of mine, But s'okay :) So I'm quite anger at my computer. Cause it isn't showing the volume controls on the taskbar, which causes me to stand up and constantly turn the volume up and down. Hi, I'm lazy. Aahah. So I think this post is a bit too long of randomness for life, so I shall blog when I have something a bit more productive to blab about. Thankies to you :)
xo, dmps.